When you take a regular quiz online, they usually ask for your email address so they can send you your results. They do not force you, but you don't want your work to go to waste, so the fear of loss takes over and you end up giving them your email address. This is a very basic step in using marketing quizzes to explode your mailing list.
If you are interested in a specific topic and you end up googling about it you will come across different surveys and quizzes with many questions. Some of them may seem logical to you and some not so much, but we are here to tell you that each of those questions is there for a reason. Many of these websites want to send you a guide, a video, or a blueprint to keep your attention to their product, and asking specific questions is the only way to know what you might actually enjoy.
4 Ways To Use Surveys
- If you own your publishing company and come across some setbacks and you don't know which path to take next, a survey with your team can be a lifesaver.
- Deep, personal surveys are also a significant asset to have so you can always have a reality check with yourself, see how you are doing, and are you on the right track.
- Find out why some people didn't find what they are looking for. What more can you offer?
- Pay attention to the comments people leave. If someone is not interested in publishing but is interested in podcasts, send them everything you offer on that front. Courses, blueprints, e-books. This will both make you money and will better your customers' experience.
Once you have the email addresses of a sizeable group of potential clients, you can start sorting and segmenting them. An important question to have on your quiz is the location. If they are from the U.K. send them to a British English site for example. We are still talking about the same product but in a different part of the world with a different audience. Unique services even as basic as this one generate even higher levels of traffic.
Deep surveys are also very important because you can make questions sales letter and send them out to everyone. When you have the data use the original remarks the people had and find ways to implement them on your future products.
Quizzes, surveys, polls, questionnaires, all of them can be crucial for exploding your email listings and marketing if you learn the proper way to use them and if you focus on right, specific questions. Start building your email list with the tips and tricks we gave you and also by reading List Building Turbo book.
- Using marketing quizzes is a basic step to explode your mailing list
- Decide on the survey type to generate more revenue
- Use list segmentation to expand your business