Improper segmentation leaves massive amounts of money on the table. With a list that has been growing for nearly a decade and dozens of products, launches, and promotions along the way, my list had become a nightmare.
With most email software, you have to create a new list each time a follower takes action. You end up with the same person on a dozen lists and you pay for all of them.
When this customer decides to opt-out from one list, they will still get emails from your other lists and they will get very upset. They think they have unsubscribed and that you are ignoring them. This can lead to nightmare spam complaints.
Why pay for the same contact a dozen times? Why live in a state of chaos when you can use tags to segment your list. It’s the 21st century and it’s time to act like it!
Benefits of Segmenting You List
- Send people affiliate offers once
- Sent people offers that they want to see
- Give your buyers a second chance at upsells
- Don’t send someone who paid full price an offer for half price later
- Run intelligent sales promotions
The Mechanics of List Segmentation
You can tag your subscribers every time they take a free gift, buy a product, or click on a link. The ability to dynamically react to your audience will ensure that your open rates stay high and your list doesn’t fade away.
Listen to today’s episode to find out how you can use amazing surveys to segment your list and allow your audience to choose which offer you show them next!
- Properly Segmenting will Increase Your Organization and Profits
- Your Engagement Will Increase while your Unsubscribers Decrease
- You Can Give Your Audience What They Want
Send in your questions to podcast [at] servenomaster [dot] com