Join me in my Thinkific App Store review and discover a revolution in online course creation! The Thinkific App Store 2021 has finally arrived and if you’re eager to know more about it and how it can “easify” your approach to course creation, read on!
What are the Thinkific App Store and Apps?
Thinkific App Store works just like any other store, it presents a variety of fun and useful apps at your disposal.
Since Thinkific is one of the leading online platforms for creating online courses and membership sites, their upgrade – The Thinkific App Store 2021 is an upgrade to your course or membership site quality.
At the moment, Thinkific App Store has 30 apps you can use within your Thinkific account. Of course, Thinkific App Store 2021 has just launched, so by the end of the year, you can expect about 100 apps total. Their goal is to make around 300-400 apps available by the end of 2023.
Thinkific App Store offers a variety of plug-and-play apps. This will help you reach the perfect customization point. You have the opportunity to make an online course that spells out your brand.
Also, if you can’t find a tool for your needs, you can use Zapier to integrate third-party apps! Basically, Thinkific App Store has got you covered. And if you have a suggestion, you can submit your app idea to Thinkific, they are always open to improving their customers’ experience!
The reason Thinkific app store 2021 is a game-changer is that it will allow you to create online courses or membership sites easily, without needing any tech experience or knowledge. You can customize your course to infinity and beyond.
Creating a course has never been easier, you don’t even have to start from scratch if you don’t want to, you’ll have Thinkific’s templates at your disposal. You can make your lessons in any format, mix formats, you can include quizzes, you can really make one hell of a course!
So, apart from an easy start and complete customization, you can use the Thinkific App Store to find apps that will help you market your course and scale from there.
Thinkific App Store 2021 Launch Date
Thinkific App Store 2021 coming soon! The official launch was on the 4th of May.
Stay tuned for new apps, as the Thinkific App Store 2021 is now set and ready to grow!
Is the Thinkific App Store Course Worth It?
Short answer – YES. We’ll go through a mini Thikific App Store 2021 review and lay down the pros and cons. If you’re hungry for more details, I’m cooking up a full Thinkific App Store review!
- Thinkific is the ONLY online course creating platform that actually offers a FREE option. You can test-drive the core features for free. There’s a limitation to one course, but why not rock that first course? You can easily upgrade to the basic, pro, or premier package!
- There are no transaction fees. None, whatsoever.
- You are risk free because you have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Depending on the package you opt for, you can offer your students payment options for courses that are more expensive.
- You can offer access to your course through a monthly recurring subscription.
- You can choose your domain even if Thinkific is your host.
- You have no limits when it comes to customizing your course. Nobody offers this level of customization. Choose any format, mix formats, create a course from your imagination.
- You don’t need to be techy, because Thinkific apps will help you take your course/membership to the next level. Also, Thinkific App Store has apps that are useful for e-mail marketing, e-commerce, increasing sales, tracking and reporting, and endless improvement of user experience.
- If there isn’t an app within the Thinkific App Store, you can use Zapier to integrate third-party apps, or you can suggest an app to Thinkific.
- Thinkific App Store 2021 just got released as a unique and handy solution to better course creation and it will only grow from now on, so you can expect even more integrations in the future!
- You can use the Voice over PowerPoint presentation tool to make video production easier.
- Thinkific is the only platform that offers phone support.
- There’s a limited launch offer for a 30-day free trial.
- Be sure that there’s a surprise Thinkific App Store bonus.
First, let me just mention that most of these cons are really easy to get by.
- There’s no chat support, but you always have your phone on you, so?
- There are no integrations for e-mail marketing or for building sale funnels, but you can use third-party apps to bypass this.
- There’s no marketplace for your course.
Thinkific App Store 2021 is a revolution for edupreneurs everywhere, my sincere advice is to give the free option a shot and if you’re devoted to sharing your knowledge, I’m sure you’ll upgrade your plan in no time!